Civil Engineering Services
- Zoning Entitlement Consultation
- Site Development Design
- General Grading of Site and Utilities Layout
- Watermain Design
- Sanitary Sewer Design
- Construction Administration
- Community Input Exhibits
- Public Facilitation and Review Workshops
- GIS Services (ArcGIS 9.2)
- Transportation Peer Reviews
- Railroad Preemption
Stormwater and Utilities
- Stormwater Management Consultation
- Flood Studies
- Storm Water and Sanitary Facilities Design
- Army Corp. Permitting
- Detention / Retention Basin Design
- Rain Garden Design
In Their Own Words...
Clients look to us for problem-solving, collaboration, and consistently corny jokes.
I’ve enjoyed working with the team and know that both Messer and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center have appreciated their teams’ willingness to work with their teams and incorporate their feedback.
We Choose Our Team Based on Your Needs
From athletic fields to hospitals – we gather a team of experts that will handle your project the most effectively and efficiently.
Set the Frequency of Communication
We cater our communication style to fit our clients’ needs. Whether you prefer a weekly update, or a check-in every now and then, we will deliver quality information when you need it.
Talk with an Engineer You Can Understand
We know that some clients don’t speak “engineer,” so we make the complicated details understandable. Want to nerd out? We can do that too.
We Solve Problems with Solutions
There are many unknowns in a project, but we always have a creative solution to solve the problem.